The Xiegu G106 is a new 5 watt QRP transceiver with a general coverage receiver 0.55 – 30 MHz with SSB / CW / AM transmit capabilities in the 80 to 10 meter amateur radio bands, WARC bands included. The G106 also have Wide FM receive in the broadcast FM band 8 – 108 MHz.
The G106 is based on an SDR architecture with 16 bit sampling to deliver superior performance. It has a digital CW filter with three bandwidths to help you fight interference and get more clear reception of weak signals. With the optional external DE-19 digital adapter, it can be connected to a PC for working digital modes including FT8.
As an entry-level portable SDR transceiver, G106 will be the perfect HF transceiver to start explore the bands with SSB, CW and exciting digital modes like FT8.
- High-performance SDR 16-bit circuit
- Compact, robust and user friendly
- General coverage HF receiver
- Transmit in all amateur radio bands 3.8 ~ 29.7 MHz
- WFM broadcast receiving in 88 – 108 MHz
- Digital modes option capable
- Computer control ready
- RX Frequency Range: 0.55~30 MHz, 88~108 MHz (WFM)
- Operating Mode: SSB / CW / AM , WFM (receive only)
- Receiving Sensitivity CW: 0.25uV 10dB S/N
- Receiving Sensitivity SSB: 0.5uV 10dB S/N
- Receiving Sensitivity AM: 10uV 10dB S/N
- Frequency Stability: ±1.5 ppm within 30 min after power on
- Transmitting Power: ≥5W 13.8V DC
- Transmitting Spurious Suppression: ≥50dB
- Audio Output Power: 0.3W
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 15V DC
- Standby Current: 0.37A Max
- Transmitting Current: 2.8A Max
- Dimensions: 120 x 40 x 135 (mm)
- Weight: 720 g (only host)