The VR-N7500 can implement a smartphone as the control panel. The main radio can be installed in the trunk while the phone/tablet is connected to the radio through Bluetooth.
APRS Function: Using the APRS feature you can send your updated location in real-time to the APRS-IS servers, which will then plot your position on APRS maps such as APRS.FI
Global Walkie Talkie / Network Radio (Android Only): Create a network channel in-app and then invite friends to the same Channel, no matter where they are, as long as they a mobile phone or a walkie-talkie with a VERO N series, you can contact in real time.
Cross-Band Repeater From Network Channel To Analog (Android Only): Using the dedicated Android app you can crossband repeat from Analog to Network and Network to Analog when the “Relay Function” has been enabled on the app.
Multiple Bluetooth Connections:
- Connect to optional Bluetooth PTT
- Connect to Bluetooth headset (e.g. Cardo, Schuberth, Viper, Sena, Interphone and Vimoto etc.) This is very useful for cycling enthusiasts, omitting the cumbersome wiring.
- Connect to a cell phone to program the radio
- Connect to optional Bluetooth speaker microphone
- Connect to other Bluetooth 2.0 + accessories
- Output Power: 50 Watts VHF 40 Watts UHF
- App programming
- CTCSS / DCS / DTMF / 2Tone, 5Tone decode and encode.
- Supplied with wired mic.
- Allows Multi Bluetooth connections
- Allows Network radio to RF connection