The Uniden SDS200 mobile scanner has the same features as the handheld version SDS100, plus some extra enhancements.
Features: True I/Q receiver; Trunktracker X; Direct Ethernet Connectivity for streaming and control complete; USA / Canada radio database location control for simple operation; 3.5″ customizable colour display.
The SDS200 incorporates the latest True I/Q receiver technology, which provides the best digital decode performance in the industry, even in challenging receive environments.
Fully customizable scanning with your own favourites lists. Free Sentinel software keeps the SDS200 database and memory up to date.
- Frequency coverage: 25 – 512 MHz, 758 – 824 MHz, 849 – 869 MHz, 894 – 960 MHz, 1240 – 1300 MHz
- Customizable colour display
- Trunktracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and II
- Motorola, EDACS, and LTR trunking
- MotoTRBO Capacity + and connect +
- DMR Tier III
- Hytera XPT
- Single-channel DMR
- NXDN 4800 and 9600
- EDACS ProVoice
- Location-based scanning
- Close Call™ RF capture with do not disturb
- 8 GB microSD
- Soft keys for intelligent UI
- Recording, playback, and replay
- Temporary avoid
- Fire tone-out alert
- System analysis and discovery
- CTCSS / DCS / NAC / RAN / Colour code decoding
- S.A.M.E. weather alert
- Enhanced dynamic memory
- Preemptive trunking priority
- Backlit keypad
- Channel volume offset
- PC programming and control
- USB connectivity and charging
- Included Li-Ion battery