|The Tecsun PL-330 digital radio receiver provides good reception of the LW/MW/SW/VHF/FM bands. The device is an improved version of the Tecsun PL-310 receiver based on a more modern SiLabs 4375 chip. The use of this chip made it possible to receive single-sideband amateur and service radio stations with single-sideband SSB modulation on short waves. Another innovation is the use of a synchronous detector, which improves reception of weak signals on the SW band. With approximately the same front panel dimensions, the Texan PL-330 is much thinner than its predecessor, which also required the use of a thin BL-5C battery.
Advantages of Tecsun PL-330 Digital Receiver with Good Reception
The Tecsun PL-330 digital radio receiver has the following advantages for good reception:
- The main advantage of using a synchronous detector in the Tecsun PL-330 radio receiver is the reduction of noise and the reduction of non-linear distortions when receiving at short waves.
- The good selectivity of the device allows you to receive weak signals, even if a powerful radio station is operating nearby in frequency.
- The SiLabs 4375 chip used in the Tecsun PL-330 receiver, thanks to digital signal processing, provides the ability to receive SSB signals on the SW band, which are used by amateur radio and service HF stations.
- The liquid crystal indicator, depending on the mode, can show the tuning frequency, memory number, clock or alarm setting, signal strength, battery level and other information.
- The receiver has an extended FM range from 64 to 108 MHz, which makes it possible to receive broadcasting stations in both the European and American VHF frequency bands.
- The low power consumption of the Tecsun PL-330 digital radio allows you to use the device for a long time on a single charge of the BL-5C battery.
- Three search steps allow slow, fast or fine tuning.
- All interesting radio stations will certainly fit into such a large memory of the device – 850 cells.
- The Tecsun PL-330 portable radio receiver has all types of search: manual, direct entry of a frequency or memory number, automatic and semi-automatic.
- The ETM (Easy Tune Mode) function is a scanning mode with recording the frequencies of the found radio stations into temporary memory.
- The built-in clock can work as an alarm clock or a sleep timer with a delay of 1 minute to 120.
- Snooze is a snooze feature with a 5-minute sleep delay and an option to extend 3 times.
- The button lock is provided to protect against accidental pressing.
- The Tecsun PL-330 portable radio receiver works on all broadcasting waves: long (LW), medium MW, short (SW) and ultra short (FM).
- The screen backlight can be turned off to conserve battery power.
- Built-in battery charger allows you to charge it without removing it from the case.
- A special socket is used to connect an external antenna on SW and FM bands.
- When stereo headphones are connected to the 3.5 mm jack, the Tecsun PL-330 all-wave digital radio receiver enables stereo reception.
Recommendations for the Use of Tecsun PL-330 Portable Digital Radio Receiver
The Tecsun PL-330 portable digital radio receiver is recommended for receiving broadcasting stations in the LW/MW/SW/FM bands, as well as amateur SSB radio stations on short waves. This is a good receiver for home, garden or work.
We recommend that you look at the full catalog of radio receivers to select the best model and purchase with delivery to your city.
The Package Includes:
arrived quickly, packed ok. Radio and accessories as described.
Hi ! I received radio today , time for delivery in Montreal about 20 days , I check all bands LW,SW,MW,FM , all work fine . I reccomand this store !
Excellent radio with a big sound, delivered in 2 weeks, all good thank you.
About the purchase process: good supplier, delivery held in good time and product as reported in description. Product: Good option portable! For initial level great solution.
Very good little radio. Other than FM. AM, SW. the radio is able to receive Ham HF bands. Love it.