Benefits of Tecsun DR-920C Pocket Receiver
The Tecsun DR-920C pocket receiver has the following advantages over similar portable analog radios:
- Digital scale.
- Liquid crystal display.
- Bright switchable screen backlight.
- Extended FM range.
- Low energy consumption.
- Digital Watch.
- Sleep timer.
- The digital scale of the Tecsun DR-920C pocket receiver allows you to see the exact receiving frequency and easily tune in to your favorite radio stations.
- The liquid crystal display displays not only the frequency, but also the clock, alarm and sleep-timer settings.
- The bright amber backlight allows you to see the screen perfectly even in complete darkness. To conserve battery power, the backlight turns on only when needed.
- The extended FM range in this receiver includes two sub-bands: foreign FM and part of the domestic VHF section.
- The model has a very low power consumption due to the use of energy-saving technical solutions in the development of the circuit diagram of the Tecsun DR-920C radio receiver.
- The device is equipped with an electronic clock, which is not typical for analog models. The clock is shown on the display when the receiver is turned off.
- The sleep timer is activated by pressing the corresponding key, and after an hour the device turns off automatically.
- The built-in alarm clock in Tecsun DR-920C will wake you up at a predetermined time, which is set through the control buttons on the front panel.
Features of Tecsun DR-920C Portable Receiver
The Tecsun DR-920C portable FM radio receiver has the following features:
- Ten subranges SW.
- Good FM and MW reception.
- Telescopic antenna.
- Ferromagnetic antenna.
- Range switch.
- Headphone jack.
- Small sizes.
- Low weight.
- Portable receiver Tecsun DR-920C operates on three bands: MW, SW and FM. The shortwave section is divided into ten sub-bands for the convenience of fine-tuning to HF stations.
- Despite its compactness, the device has good reception in the FM and MW bands. However, medium and short waves are well received only far from urban interference.
- The foldable telescopic antenna is used for receiving short wave (SW) and ultra short wave (FM).
- The ferromagnetic antenna serves to receive medium waves (MW). In this case, the telescopic antenna is not used and can be folded. For high-quality reception of medium waves, the receiver should be oriented in space according to the signal maximum, since a ferromagnetic antenna has pronounced directional properties.
- The FM/MW/SW 1-10 band selector slide switch is located under the control buttons. It selects the FM and MW reception bands, as well as the SW subbands 1 to 10.
- Headphones are included in the appropriate connector and allow you to comfortably listen to radio broadcasts without disturbing others.
- Small overall dimensions and low weight of the Tecsun DR-920C portable radio allow you to carry it with you all the time.
Recommendations for Using the Tecsun DR-920C Mini Radio Receiver for Hiking and Fishing
The Tecsun DR-920C mini radio receiver is recommended for use in hiking, traveling, fishing, and going out into the countryside. It is so small that it does not take up much space in the office or at home. The device provides good reception of the FM band, as well as short and medium waves outside the city. We recommend that you look at the entire section of receivers for choosing the best pocket receiver.