With the Max Optimizer, you have the option to either use a 10-11 meter antenna that works effectively in both bands or adjust the antenna specifically for optimal 11-meter performance. To do so, simply assemble the antenna as a 4-piece unit with the 12″ optimizer section placed between the middle and top sections. For a balanced performance in both 10 and 11-meter bands, omit the 12″ optimizer section and assemble it as a 3-piece antenna.
Harnessing an impressive power handling capacity of 5000 Watts, the Solarcon Max Optimizer covers a wide frequency range from 26 MHz to 33.5 MHz. This remarkable feat is achieved through the integration of patented tuning rings and top section trimming, providing approximately double the 2:1 SWR bandwidth compared to its closest competitors such as A-99 / I-MAX 2000 (with an impressive 3 MHz SWR below <2:1).
With superior engineering prowess at its core, this base station antenna elevates your signal transmission capabilities by radiating across its entire length, delivering gains that effectively surpass even the best offerings within the realm of competitors’ ubiquitous 5/8 wavelength antennas. Expect a significant boost as you enjoy gain levels reaching up to 1 to 2 dB higher!
Reliability has always been paramount when it comes to powerful antennas; thus, our Solarcon Max Optimizer undergoes rigorous testing processes where it proves resilient against incredible forces – tested up to an astounding limit of being driven by a staggering output power of 5000 Watts without succumbing to failure.
- Power Handling: 5000 Watts
- Covers 26 MHz to 33.5 MHz using patented tuning rings and trimming the top section; approximately twice the 2:1 SWR bandwidth as the A-99 / I-MAX 2000 (3 MHz with SWR<2:1)
- Entire antenna radiates producing a gain 1 to 2 dB higher than the best of the competitors 5/8 wavelength antennas
- Antenna tested to 5000 Watts without failure
- Mounting system provides easy one-piece installation
- Long ferrules make for a mechanically strong antenna
- Comes in three 3-4 sections
- Meets or exceeds CPSC shock hazard standards
- Add the MAX GPK ground plane kit for even better performance