The A-99 features the Solarcon Twin Ring Adjust-A-Match tuning making it possible to tune the input to the antenna and obtain the optimum S.W.R. over a range of Frequencies. Raising the rings raises the frequency and lowering the rings lowers the frequency. The A99 is a half-wave over a quarter wave variable mutual transconductance tuned antenna. Comes in three sections, easy to assemble. The entire antenna radiates – 9.9 dBi Gain. Each antenna is individually tested. Protects up to 14500 Volts.
- Fiberglass Omnidirectional Base Station Antenna
- Covers far above and below the traditional C.B. channels
- 2000 Watts P.E.P
- Comes in three sections, easy to assemble
- 9.9 dBi Gain
- Each antenna individually tested
- Protects up to 14500 Volts