10 elements yagi antenna. The frequency range is 400-470 MHz (PMR/PAMR systems).
It is completely computer designed to get high performances of gain and front-to-back in the working band.
All aluminium parts are protected by anodized treatment, hardware is of Stainless steel or zinc plated steel, the mounting bracket is of extruded aluminium for the best strength and the connector is placed in the rear position for an easy access.
- Wideband, high-gain
- Optional: Tilting bracket for +-20°
- Made of anodized aluminium alloy
- Base station antenna, directional
- Stacked and bayed array for more gain
- Protection from static discharges DC-ground
- Highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes (E and H)