The voice recorder provides a user defined means of recording, archiving and retrieving recordings. Recordings can be filtered by date, time and called or calling party. The ability to locate essential information quickly and conveniently means that retrieval is easy and fast, saving time and resources.
Each voice recorder server supports up to 100 channels. Simoco Xd IP flexibility enables additional servers to be added anywhere in your network. Each server acts as a component of a single distributed network system.
Distributed architecture enables high resilience and almost simple expansion.
|2 GHz 64 bit
|Windows 10 Professional 64 bit version
|10 / 100 Ethernet Port
- Automatic Archiving
- Parameter Based Report Filtering
- PC based runs on Win. 10
- Scalable Storage Capability
- Automatic Archiving with E-mail Status Reporting
- IP connection to Simoco Xd system
- Analogue, DMR Tier II and Tier III Operation
- Staff protection through automatic recording of every voice call made by the radio system
- Full control of recordings enabling the operator to search by date, time, called party or calling party
- IP connected distributed architecture for ease of deployment and high resilience