Hands-free closed-faced headset system for bike 2 bike communications with helmet microphone (suitable for Kenwood 2 pin TK series radios).
Hands-free headset system for bike 2 bike communications. Includes microphone and speaker for fitting in helmet and handlebar-mounted PTT switch for Kenwood TK series radios with 2 pin accessory socket.
The microphone in the HM100 series is fitted to the front of the closed-faced helmet and the HM200 has a boom microphone for use with open-faced helmets. Both types of systems available to suit various popular hand-held transceivers.
- Microphone Type: Noise-canceling / Electret
- Microphone Impedance: 2k Ohm
- Sensitivity: -62 dB +/- 1 dB / Pa
- Earphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Earphone Capacity: 150 mW
- Weight: 118 g