The PS-LM40 DC regulated Linear power supply offers maximum output of 40 A and adjustable voltages from 1.5 V DC to 15 V DC, making it the perfect choice for powering HF transceivers and a variety of high power accessories. It also shields against RF interference which can be problematic with switch-mode types.
This product has been created with various uses in mind, particularly HAM / Amateur users who need dependability, safety and immunity from RF interference.
This power supply is equipped with two analog meters that display output voltage and current. It features multiple output connectors for enhanced convenience and versatility, as well as protecting against short circuits and current overloads.
Key Features / Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 220 V
- Output Voltage: 1.5 – 15 V adjustable
- Output Voltage fixed: 13.8 V DC
- Output current: 40 A (max) 28 A Continuous
- Meter: Analogue displays the supply voltage and current
- Cigarette plug terminal: 10 A (max)
- Fuse: 5 A
- Protection: Short circuit and automatic current limiting over 30 A
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 230 x 150 x 270 mm
- Weight: 9 kg