It can be used for all types of narrow band modulation (SSB, CW, AM, FM and Data). It is particularly suitable for portable / in-car operation, as it requires a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC.
The KL703 requires approximately 30W for maximum output power. The harmonic output is better than -55 dB. The KL703 also has a RX preamplifier that can be used to increase the readability of weak signals.
- Operation Frequency: 25 — 30 MHz (10 meters Amateur HF Band)
- Modulation Types: SSB, CW, AM, FM, Data etc (all narrowband modes)
- Transistor: 16X RM 3 MOSFET
- Max I / P Current: 50A
- Power Supply: 13.8VDC +/- 1V 60A
- Input Fuse (Internal): 4 x 15A (Auto Fuse)
- Input RF Power: 1 – 35W Max (all modes)
- Output RF Power: 500W Max
- Maximum Bypass Power (Amplifier Off): 50W Max
- Input VSWR: 1.1 — 1.5 : 1
- Output VSWR Maximum: 2.5 : 1
- Harmonic Output: > -50dBc 25 – 30 MHz