CW Trinket – a new device from Rig Expert, which simulates radio communication by telegraph on the air. Do you like to transmit and receive dots and dashes but you cannot always be near the transceiver?
Then we have a solution for you! Just send your call sign by pressing the button on the trinket or answer the trinket CQ call. Do not worry if you fail to immediately pal to the trinket. We have greatly diminished the requirements for the duration of dots, dashes, and pauses. Still, there are some rules. Taming your trinket is a matter of 10 minutes of practice.
- You can turn the trinket on and off by pressing and holding the button for more than 2 seconds
- Frequency: Allows you to set the frequency of the trinket buzzer (being the frequency in Hertz)
- Echo: The key fob will repeat everything that you transmit to it by pressing the button
- Volume: This allows you to increase or decrease the volume of the trinket buzzer
- Speed: Sets the speed of the messages being sent
- Contest Mode: Switches to contest mode
- Standard Mode: Return to standard mode
- Add Additional Call Signs: This allows you to add up to 6 call signs to the CW Trinket’s memory
- Star Wars Melody: The trinket will play the Star Wars melody