The Retekess PR13 digital pocket receiver operates in the FM band 60 – 108 MHz. The audio signal is reproduced on the complete headphones, which are also an antenna. The miniature receiver is equipped with an automatic station search and five memory locations. Despite its mini size, Retekess PR13 provides good sound quality in stereo or mono mode.
The Retekess PR13 mini receiver is powered by two AAA batteries or rechargeable batteries. Batteries are not included in the factory package.
- The Retekess PR13 pocket FM receiver has a very low weight – only 40 grams.
- Its dimensions are really minimal and are 92 x 54 x 15 mm.
- The receiver can operate in stereo or mono mode. Switching modes occurs at the choice of the user.
- The digital tuner provides frequency stability and the ability to memorize the frequency values of the found radio stations.
- The device works in two modes of auto search: search for the next radio station or search for all stations in the FM band with automatic storage.
- The receiver has five direct access keys to five memory locations.
- To protect against accidental keystrokes, there is a key lock.
- The battery charge indicator shows the degree of their discharge for timely replacement.
- DSP (Digital Sound Processing) improves reception quality.
- The built-in clock shows the time in 24-hour format.
- The monochrome LCD display shows the frequency of the receiver, and when it is turned off, the current time.
Recommendations for using the Retekess PR13 pocket FM mini receiver
The Retekess PR13 pocket miniature receiver is recommended for receiving FM radio stations as well as listening to guides or automatic audio guides when they are broadcast on the FM band. The Retekess TR103 mini receiver can be carried in a pocket or with the included chest strap.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the full catalog of receivers to select the optimal model for your use.
The Package Includes:
- Retekess PR13 Receiver
- In-ear Stereo Earphone
- User Manual
There are no reviews yet.