The blades of tactical scissors operate on the principle of two wedges, which are in close contact with the tips at the moment they pass against each other at the “cut point”. This allows the blades to be evenly brought to each other by the cutting edge, closing at one point and providing a consistent cut of tissues. The cut line is smooth, without deviations or “chewing”. Thanks to this quality, these scissors are used in field medicine – because they can do what a conventional cutting tool cannot handle. Due to the wide blade and “sloping” shape of the sharpening, they exert enough pressure to cut through a piece of plastic or a 10-kopeck coin.
Curved medical scissors are widely used in medicine and rescue services. They are used to cut tight medical bandages, button bandages, multi-layer elastic bandages or other “hard” and multi-layer dressings. In addition to being used for first aid, for medical purposes and general surgical practice, curved blunt medical scissors are used to remove dressing and suture material, to remove plaster and bandage dressings, to cut surgical sutures, to free the victim from excess clothing (to cut clothing around the wound).
- The special curved shape provides an ergonomic grip – there is no need to bend the hand, pressing it against the patient’s body.
- The angle of the bend allows you to apply more pressure on the material being cut – just tilt the blade back a little.
- A special “tongue” at the end of the blade allows you to fold aside the cut clothes or dressings.
- Special hole for stripping wires, stripping insulation, biting off buttons or pulling off rivets.
- Strong enough to cut through any material: bandages, dressings, clothing, jeans, nylon, plastic, metal.
- Full Name: Tactical medical blunt scissors.
- Main Purpose: cutting clothes and dressings on the victim.
- Additional Purposes: cut bandages, bandages, equipment, belts, shoes, unloadings, pouches, backpacks, ropes, cords, tents, any other field and household items.
- Type: Articulated scissors.
- Handle: With carabiner for hanging.
- Total Length: 19 cm
- Shoulder Angle: 29°
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Weight: 52 grams
There are no reviews yet.