QJE QJ1840SC DC regulated Linear power supply has a maximum output of 40A with an adjustable voltage output from 1.5V DC to 15V DC, ideal for powering most HF transceivers and high power accessories. Being a traditional transformer type power supply there is no chance of any RF interference that can come from switch-mode power supplies.
It has been designed for various applications, including HAM / Amateur users where reliability, protection and immunity to RF are important.
The power supply has twin analogue meters to show output voltage and output current and has several output connectors for convenience and flexibility. It also has a short circuit and current limitation protection.
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Output Voltage: 1.5 – 15V adjustable
- Output Voltage fixed: 13.8 VDC
- Output current: 40A (max) 28A continuous
- Meter: Analogue displays the supply voltage and current
- Cigarette plug terminal: 10A (max)
- Fuse: 5A
- Protection: Short circuit and automatic current limiting over 30A
- Dimensions: 230 mm (W) X 150 mm (H) X 270 mm (L)
- Weight: 9 kg