It is usable on SSB, AM and FM modes and has RF sensed Tx / Rx switching. There is a switch for changing between SSB and AM / FM modes plus a separate pre-amp switch. On transmit the amplifier can draw up to 26A and requires a quality power supply of at least 30A to ensure good operation. As the case is also the integral heat sink make sure that there is an adequate ventilation for cooling.
The 27-200T is suitable for most low power transceivers but not for those that run below 3W.
- Freq: 3 – 30 MHz
- Input Power: 3 – 5W Turbo on, 5 – 15W Turbo off
- Output Power: 120 – 270W AM / FM, 170 – 300W
- PEP SSB Modes: SSB / CW / FM / AM
- Operates in class AB
- Antenna preamplifier gains 20 dB
- Noise: 1.5 dB
- RF sensed Tx / Rx switching
- LED band and power indicators Integral case heatsink
- Power: 13.5 VDC, 26A Tx max, Rx 100 mA
- Connectors: 2x SO-239 50 Ohms
- Size: 180 x 70 x 166 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg