You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to work the world running only 5 Watts!
MFJs CW radios are so light and compact you can take them anywhere — trips, vacations, backpacking, even biking!
- Easy Operation: The most user-friendly radio you’ll ever own. Sets up in seconds — no microprocessor mumbo jumbo.
- Great Sensitivity: New hotter-than-ever superhet receiver brings the weakest signals in at full volume (Super-quiet FET post amp stage in the IF filter makes this the best CW receiver going).
- Excellent Selectivity: Tight CW bandwidth crystal ladder filter fights unwanted QRM and noise to the maximum.
- Smooth and Stable VFO: Wide-spaced reduction drive VFO capacitor glides slowly across the easy-t-read dial.
- True RIT: RIT control has centre-detent – makes listening or calling off-frequency a snap!
- Easy on your Ears: Smooth AGC tracks only the signals you want to hear — it never locks onto strong signals outside the audio bandpass. MF InstantReovery AGC snaps the receiver back at a full gain after transmitting.
- Built-in Speaker: high efficiency 3″ speaker is driven by 100 mW of audio gives great volume.
- Rugged Transmitter: Motorola power amplifier transistor delivers full QRP output, tolerates opens and accidental shorts without damage.
- Sinewave Sidetone: Pure 700 Hz CW sidetone makes sending as much fun as receiving!
- Semi-QSK: Set adjustable hold transmit/receive switching to suit your normal sending speed or set it for full QSK during contests.
- Easy to Power: It uses little power – only 50 mA average on receive and 1.2 amp peak on transmit. Perfect for battery operation in remote locations!
- Rugged Construction: MFJ CW radios are built on G-10 double-sided plated-through PC boards in our plant. Rugged all-metal cabinet with the brushed aluminium front panel and vinyl clad cover.
- 40 Meter CW transceiver.