The MFJ-1705H is an RF bypass switch designed to switch in or bypass any device. Simply connect your antenna tuner, linear amplifier, preamp, wattmeter or other device using a SO-239 coax connector. A rocker switch allows you to choose between “RF Device In” or “RF Device Bypass”. This RF Bypass Switch is rated to operate at DC to 60 MHz at 1500W/50V.
1) The MFJ-1705H RF Bypass Switch is intended for applications protected from the elements – out of the weather.
2) Connect any device such as an antenna tuner, linear amplifier, preamp, wattmeter or another device to the “RF Device” connectors using SO-239 coax connectors.
a. Connect one side of the “RF Device” connector to the “transmitter” or “RF in” side of the device.
b. Connect the other side of the “RF Device” connector to the “antenna” or “RF out” side of the device.
3) Connect your transmitter and antenna to the “In/Out” connectors using SO-239 coax connectors.
a. Connect your transmitter to one side of the “In/Out” connector.
b. Connect your antenna to the other side of the “In/Out” connector.
4) Select the switch position to “RF Bypass” or “RF Device In”.
5) Operate from DC to 60 MHz with an output power of up to 1500 Watts at 50 Ohms.