Operate all digital modes with MFJ’s new Plug and Play computer interface with the built-in soundcard. Plugin the MFJ-1204 USB cable into your computer and the included cable for your transceiver. How easy can it get?
Download free powerful software from the internet and enjoy new and exciting digital modes such as PSK31, JT65, FT8, WSPR, EchoLink, APRS, CW, RTTY, SSTV, Packet, Amtor, Hi-speed CW Meteor Scatter, MT-63, WinMOR, WSJT-X and all the new modes as they become available. Use as contest CW memory keyer and voice keyer.
Adjustable front panel transmit and receive level controls for clean signals. Automatic PTT control. Powered by USB. Universal, is never obsolete when you change transceivers. Just set a few jumpers and use the appropriate cable. Fully transformer-isolated – eliminates hum, ground loops and common-mode noise. Tiny 3.75 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches.
- Full USB connectivity
- Powered by USB port
- Dedicated on-board sound card
- Quick plug-and-play connectivity
- Incredibly easy to adjust and operate
- Works with all digital modes
- Dozens of free downloadable programs
- Innovative circuitry eliminates delay control
- Complete line of interface cables
- Low cost, small size, light weight
- Perfect for base station, portable, or “go-kit” applications