The mAT-30 connects to one of the CAT/LINEAR and LIN/TUN ports on the back of the radio (description varies by model) and is operated by the front panel of the radio through this interface. Connection cable to radio supplied with a tuner. 12VDC to power tuner sent via a transceiver connection cable.
Provides automatic antenna tuning across the entire HF spectrum plus 6 meters at power levels up to 120 watts (100 watts max above 50 MHz). It will tune dipoles, verticals, yagis, long wire, or virtually any other coax-fed antenna. Impedance matching range of 5 to 1500 ohms far exceeds the capability of the transceiver’s internal automatic antenna tuner. 16,000 frequency memories for instant recall of previously used settings.
Yaesu transceivers that support the FC-30, FC-40, and FC-50 Yaesu external tuners can be used with mAT-30.
Partial compatibility list: FT-100D, FT-857/D, FT-897/D, FT-450/D, FT-891, FT-950, FT-991, FT-991A, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000.
- 0.1 to 120 watts SSB and CW, 30 watts max continuous duty keydown digital modes on HF. Max 100 watts 50 MHz and above
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- 16,000 frequency memories
- 5 to 1500 ohms matching range
- Tuning time 0.1 to 5 seconds for full tuning cycle, 0.1 second to return to previous memory setting
- Control from Yaesu transceivers that have FC-30, FC-40, interface capability via supplied cable
- Please Note: For FT-891, 991A, FTDX10, 101D and 101MP use the mAT-Y200