It handles up to 125 watts SSB or 30 watts Digital but requires only 0.1 watts to tune, making it ideal for QRP operation. Use the Z-100 Plus and the Y-ACC interface cable for the new FT-891 mobile HF radio. Like most LDG tuners the Z-100 Plus features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favourite frequencies and bands as you use it.
The LDG Z-100 Plus requires very little electrical power. It draws about 200 mA when tuning and just about Zero current when receiving or on standby. This feature makes the Z-100 Plus especially suitable for mobile or portable operation. All LDG tuners come with a two-year warranty and LDG’s legendary customer service.
- RF Power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB, CW and digital modes
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohms (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, etc
- 7 to 18 Volts DC, 100 mA. 3 foot DC power cable included
- Dimensions: 5.5″ (D), 5.5″ (W), 1.5″ (H)
- Weight:16 ounces