The IC-M94DE provides vessel traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. With its elegant design and abundance of simple to use features.
AIS receiver and DSC function add further assurance for safety at sea. The integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information is shown on the screen.
The IC-M94DE’s 6 watts of transmit power provides extended communication range for the user. The supplied BP-306 high capacity 2400 mAh (typical) Li-ion battery, provides 10 hours of operating time.
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity.
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign up to 50 destinations as waypoints.
The radio floats and the LCD screen, keys and rear panel Distress button flash to help you retrieve it from the water.
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Active noise cancelling technology
- IPX7 submersible (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
- Favourite channel function
- Supports 4-digit channels
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker