Whether it is poor band conditions, or battling to pick out a call in a large pile-up, faint signals have always been a challenge for DXers and Contesters around the world. The difference between putting the QSO in the log or having to try another time is the capability of your receiver. One key factor is the RMDR capabilities, the ability to pick out a faint signal in the presence of stronger, adjacent signals. The IC-7610 introduces dual RF direct sampling receivers, achieving 110dB RMDR, rivalling that of top-of-the-line transceivers.
The IC-7610 will have two independent receivers, enabling simultaneous reception of two frequencies in different bands/different modes.
The IC-7610 will also feature high-speed, high-resolution performance. The real-time spectrum scope supports different bands and a dual display that can monitor different modes. It will also have a waterfall display function that displays received signals in time sequence. The DIGI-SEL unit will be available to both the main site and the subsiding of the receiver. In addition, the IC-7610 adopts a large 7-inch full-colour touch screen panel.
- Further evolved RF direct sampling method
- Excellent RMDR: 105 dB realized
- The dual watch function can receive simultaneously in different bands and different modes
- DIGI-SEL unit that eliminates excessively strong signals is installed in the main and sub of the receiving section
- High-speed real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display function
- 7-inch full-colour touch panel, outstanding operation and visibility