User-Friendly Design – With its impressive, durable chassis, the PD785 stands out thanks to its user-friendly design and great feature site, ideal to grab and go.
Improved Utilization of the Frequency Spectrum – The PD785 can be used in TDMA direct mode and in Hytera pseudo-trunking mode. This assignment of the available bandwidth, with double the number of channels, leads to more available within the same assigned frequencies in DMR systems, compared to analogue.
Versatile – Supports Digital and Analogue Operating Modes – The PD785 operates in both an analogue mode and a digital mode and is compatible with analogue radio systems, making migration to digital simple. Along with conventional DMR (DMR Tier II), the radios also support analogue trunked radio as per MPT1327 and DMR trunked radio (Tier III) via chargeable licence. In addition, they can be used in Hytera XPT and simulcast systems.
Outstanding build quality – The PD785’s high-quality chassis and body confirms both IP67 and MIL-STD-810G standards, ensuring performance in the harshest environments.
Low-band option – This version of the PD785 operates in the “low-band” 66 – 88 MHz bandwidth.
- 66 – 88 MHz
- Up to 1024 channels
- Channel Scan supporting mixed-mode scanning (analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G ensures outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call and text message function (pre-programmed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional licence)
- Pseudo-trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- One-touch call / text message / supplemental services
- Vibrate Alert
- Hytera XPT compatible
- MPT1327 & DMR Tier III compatible
- Analogue & Digital Emergency
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (2000 mAh)
- Single Charger
- Leather Strap
- Belt Clip