The low handling noise and exceptional cardioid pattern make the Handi Mic ideal for mobile or portable use.
The Handi Mic IC contains the IC high-performance electret for ICOM use and terminates into the traditional Heil 4 pin XLR broadcast connector allowing the Heil CC-1 connecting cables to be used. The HM IC with the HTA PC Traveler adapter is sensational on Personal Computers.
- Generating Element: Electret
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 12 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance Pro: 600 Ohms balanced
- Output Level: -52 dB, 1 kHz
- Diaphragm: Low-mass aluminium
- Finish Black: Satin epox