The waterproof solder wire connectors is made of high-quality hot melt adhesive material that is heated to melt the rich adhesives and wrap the solder wire connectors. Form a seal. Additional moisture resistance and strength are key to a durable and strong wire connection application in wet conditions!
Haisstronica Solder Seal Wire Connectors
- Shrinkage Ratio 2: 1
- Dual-walled Design Tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside colour coded connector tubing Heat activated waterproof adhesive
- Low Temperature Colder Sleeve Minimum Shrink Temperature: 80 °C
- Minimum Temperature for Solder to Melt: 138°C Reusable case included
- Time and space saving solution!
- Most simple and effective way to connect wires.
- Nice selection of sizes.
- Abrasion resistance and environmental protection.
- Easily seal wires.
- Pretty easy to use.
- Suggest used a 1500 W heat gun.
- A product is only as good as the materials it’s made from.
- Hot melt adhesive systems provide adhesives.Cool,harden and reach their bond strength within seconds.
- High-quality hot melt adhesive adds extra moisture resistance and strength.
- Create a tighter and more durable connection.But the hot melt glue of ordinary connectors has almost no effect.
- Offer protection to the wires and cables from abrasion, cutting, scuffing and low impact situations.
- Create cable entry seals,offering environmental sealing protection.
- The solder seal wire connectors heat-shrink tube made of EVA materials clearly allows the user to see the quality of the soldering penetration which is one of the qualities that verifies a quality connector!
- The high thickness,high-purity solder ring is very few impurities after heating.
- The enough solder around the wire,Melt and flow until form seal on the wire.
- Ensure a long lasting connection especially if making a larger connection.
We can handle complex wiring connection environments. Why? The solder seal wire connectors heat-shrink tube made of EVA materials clearly allows the user to see the quality of the soldering penetration.Heat shrink tubing is abrasion resistant and protects the cable.
How to Use