DMR Coverage Extender (DCE) has been designed to keep your communication connected without loss of coverage – whether you’re down a manhole, high up in a mountainous region or simply in a network blackspot.
DCE improves portable radio coverage for personnel by using the higher power of the mobile radio within the vehicle to extend the range of the portable back to the radio system. Installed either in a car, emergency vehicle or other vehicles, DCE can extend your radio network when portable users are outside of your vehicle, inside of a building or in any marginal coverage area.
The DCE is built to grow with your organisation and is based on DMR Tier III trunking standards which support mission-critical voice and data. Additionally, you extend all of the benefits of DMR to your portable radio device; including GPS, Man Down, Lone Worker and other core features. DCE also works in limited functionality for a DMR Tier II system. What’s most important is the reliance on a technology that you can trust. With Simoco Wireless Solution’s DMR technology, Simoco Xd, you are opting for a proven DMR technology built on a resilient distributed architecture that has been deployed worldwide. Fundamentally, you can rely on getting the job done with Simoco Xd.
- Utilises 25W power of the mobile.
- Operates in DMR conventional or trunked systems.
- Direct mode / Simplex operation
- Available in VHF / UHF frequency bands.
- Operates through a mobile radio control head (SDM630) or microphone control head (SDM622).
- Extends all of the benefits of DMR to your portable radio device; including GPS, Man Down, Lone Worker and other core features.
- Provides the ability to map and locate assets on a dispatcher.