Made of fine quality material, practical, easy to operate and use, and has a long service life. The antenna tuner is automatically tuned without any control wires, suitable for most radio stations.
Easy integration means plug-and-play operation; installation could not be simpler. The ATU-100RA tuner goes anywhere with an HF radio… desktop, portable, parks, islands, or tall summits.
The ATU-100RA contains a set of 7 switched inductances with an uneven pitch, from 0.05 μH to 4.5 μH, and a set of 7 capacitors with uneven pitch, from 10 pF to 1 nF. This allows the ATU to work effectively in a wide frequency band, overlapping radio amateur HF ranges from 1.8 to 54 MHz.
- Display: 0.96-inch OLED
- Frequencies: 1.8 – 54 MHz
- Power Supply Range: 10 – 15 VDC
- Max. Tuning Power: 30 Watts
- Min. Tuning Power: 1 Watt
- Max. Working Power: 100 Watts
- Min. Measured Power: 0.1 Watts
- Power Measurement Step: 1 Watt
- Power Measurement Accuracy: 10%
- Max. Installed Inductance: 8.5 μH
- Min. Inductance Installation Step: 0.1 μH
- Max. Installed Capacity: 1870 pF
- Min. Capacitance Installation Step: 10 pF
- TX/ANT Connectors: SO239
- Size: 140 x 88 x 38 mm