This Affiliate Agreement (Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of a partnership between Unicom Radio («unicomradio.com», «unicom radio», «us», «we» or «our») and you, regarding your application to become an affiliate of Unicom Radio («Affiliate», «you», «your»), and the establishment of links to our website (https://unicomradio.com).
By submitting an application to join or by participating in Unicom Radio Affiliate Program, you are confirming that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
1. THE BASICS
1.1. To begin the enrollment process, you will need to sign up for the free Unicom Radio Affiliate Account, get approval, and receive a custom affiliate link URL. Upon approving as an Affiliate on our website, your account will be instantly active in our Program.
By signing up to the Unicom Radio Affiliate Program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an Affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions;
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws;
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights;
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights;
- You will perform all the business activities in an ethical and legal way.
1.2. As an Affiliate, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site, etc.
However, you definitely cannot:
Design and Copyright Violations
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying Unicom Radio site design;
- Use Unicom Radio brands, trademarks, content, and objects of intellectual property other than those banners and logos approved by Unicom Radio and made available to affiliates in the Dashboard and official Marketing Creatives Pack;
- Give a name for pages, groups, channels, blogs that use any Unicom Radio trademark, brand terms, or confusingly similar to the Unicom Radio trademark. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: Unicom Radio, Unicom-Radio, Unicomradio, etc;
- Purchase a domain name that uses any Unicom Radio trademark, brand terms, or confusingly similar to the Unicom Radio trademark. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: unicomradio.com, unicom-radio.com, etc.
- Run pay-per-click advertising campaigns via Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. directly to the Unicom Radio website. You still can promote your own sources (blog, social media accounts, etc.) using PPC campaigns;
- Use a search engine keyword for launching a pay-per-click advertising campaign via Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. that uses any Unicom Radio trademark, brand terms, or confusingly similar to the Unicom Radio Trademarks. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: UnicomRadio, Unicom-Radio, Unicomradio, etc;
- Send unsolicited emails or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Promote or advertise Unicom Radio on the coupon, deal, or discount sites, or display any offer code on a public-facing page or through the use of a «click to display» offer code;
- Link from any website, domain name or from any official channels owned and operated by Unicom Radio in order to gain referrals;
- Use Unicom Radio’s official pages on social media platforms (including comments section below the paid ads posts) for sharing affiliate links.
- Mask referral sites/links, use deceptive redirecting links, use SEO-unfriendly websites or websites with inaccurate, deceptive or otherwise misleading content;
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of «fair play» including things as fraud, confusing a new user, clickbait, or providing a link and content designed to mislead a customer.
Violation of any of these rules will lead to immediate cancellation of your referrals and commissions, and to your Unicom Radio Affiliate Account ban. We reserve the right to reject any referrals and commissions and exclude any Affiliate from our program without explaining the reason.
Please be ethical, follow the rules, and we’ll do everything in our power to provide you with the fullest support so that you could safely enjoy your earnings in our program.
2.1. We will pay you Commission for each Referral Transaction which will be completed at the checkout page after clicking on Affiliate link URL made available by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive Commission pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
2.2. We will pay you a 5% commission for each referral that orders goods offered at https://unicomradio.com. We don’t pay for any refunded and disputed Referral’s Transactions.
2.3. The Cookie Time is 30 days. The Cookie Time is the maximum amount of time between the last click and the conversion that an Affiliate will still be credited for the conversion.
2.4. You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each and every sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.
2.5. If your referral makes a purchase without using your affiliate link, you can still receive the commission. To do this, you must report the purchase no later than 3 months after it has been made and provide evidence that the referral has learned about our products and services from you (screenshots of correspondence, license number, client’s contact details, etc.).
2.6. We reserve the right to exclude an Affiliate from the program and reject all commissions if his/her customers’ payment refund/dispute rate exceeds 10%.
2.7. The Commission Rate is subject to change from time to time, upon e-mail notice to you and commencing the 30-days following such notice.
3.1. The main accepted payout method is PayPal payments. Affiliates are responsible for paying all fees/taxes applicable to the Commission. All Affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments. If you cannot accept payments via PayPal due to your current location or any other issues, we can pay your affiliate commissions via bank.
3.2. The minimum payout amount required in order to receive payment is US $200. It means that once you hit the minimum of US $200 in unpaid revenue, you will get your money during the next payout.
3.3. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your payment details.
3.4. Affiliate commissions are approved in 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were recorded. All payments are processed in 15 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were approved. For example, the affiliate commission for January will be paid to you not later than March, 15th.
4.1. Unicom Radio retains the right to reject any Affiliate at any time, for any reason and regardless of any previous conditions. Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods will lead to the immediate closure of the Affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further attempts of that same Affiliate to sign up.
5.1. Unicom Radio respects the privacy of all its Affiliates and Partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any third party without your explicit permission. All of your personal information is securely stored and is only used for us to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers, to send you notifications and make sure you get paid.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. Unicom Radio will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
7.1. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.